I Am...

My photo
Rhymin' since day... curious is a multi-tasking microphone vandal. Hiphop poetry is the dish of the day. Whether served fresh acapella or over baking hot beats, the elements of this feast are best enjoyed raw. Catch a portion of curious online or on stage, spitting like a pig on a spit roast. Check in to keep updated...peaCe

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Secret Garden Party 2010


So, I was performing at Secret Garden party this weekend. It was a crazy weekend of poetry, dubstep, lakes, fires, fancy dress, techno, grass, hills, pills, thrills etc.
It was also a weekend of weird coincidences exemplified by this video. You might recognise the busker from the Protect ya Neck clip I put up a couple of weeks back. I was telling a friend at the festival about the clip when we stumbled upon him playing at the side of a path. We stopped and rocked with him and this drew a crowd that led to this video clip being made and this post finally concluding with some sense...

btw. the wwooohhh!! is me and the guy in the white jacket is fellow poet Angry Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment