I Am...

My photo
Rhymin' since day... curious is a multi-tasking microphone vandal. Hiphop poetry is the dish of the day. Whether served fresh acapella or over baking hot beats, the elements of this feast are best enjoyed raw. Catch a portion of curious online or on stage, spitting like a pig on a spit roast. Check in to keep updated...peaCe

Thursday 10 January 2013

I Used To Be A Rapper (second edition) *OUT NOW*


Thank you to everyone who bought a copy of the first edition. There are no more available and never will be again, so hold onto it and hope I die young and famous!

This second edition of  'I Used to Be A Rapper' contains several different poems, as well as photographs, illustrations and a new full-colour cover showing a detail from my 2008 painting 'It's Yours'.

The book is available online from www.lulu.com. There is a discounted online to compensate for the delivery cost to addresses in the UK. Overseas mail order is also available (contact me for a quote) and I will be selling and signing copies at various gigs throughout 2013.

Thanks for everybody's support. I look forward to my first review!!

peaCe

No comments:

Post a Comment