I Am...

My photo
Rhymin' since day... curious is a multi-tasking microphone vandal. Hiphop poetry is the dish of the day. Whether served fresh acapella or over baking hot beats, the elements of this feast are best enjoyed raw. Catch a portion of curious online or on stage, spitting like a pig on a spit roast. Check in to keep updated...peaCe

Saturday 29 May 2010

Freeness is my weakness




Free music, without fear. These are two artists that I have been checking hard this year. I can't say I was surprised to see this collaboration. After banging Skream's Dubstep remix of In For The Kill for months, I was hoping there would be something similar along. Major Lazer have the tech-bash ting on lock and La Roux's razor-sharp sweetness never gets hard on the ears.

Summer steppers all the way...PRESS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment