I Am...

My photo
Rhymin' since day... curious is a multi-tasking microphone vandal. Hiphop poetry is the dish of the day. Whether served fresh acapella or over baking hot beats, the elements of this feast are best enjoyed raw. Catch a portion of curious online or on stage, spitting like a pig on a spit roast. Check in to keep updated...peaCe

Friday 4 June 2010

On that Blackberry hype...

I take a lot of pictures on my phone and about twice a year I upload them to my pc, and then...I never, ever, look at them again - until today. Here are some I felt share-worthy:

1. Studio wall


2. Studio floor


3. Ashwan's elephant


5. Cans


6. Da endz


7. Uptown


8. Brick Lane sides


9. If you love hip-hop, ladies...


10. Exclusive


11. Accidental surrealism
peaCe

No comments:

Post a Comment