I Am...

My photo
Rhymin' since day... curious is a multi-tasking microphone vandal. Hiphop poetry is the dish of the day. Whether served fresh acapella or over baking hot beats, the elements of this feast are best enjoyed raw. Catch a portion of curious online or on stage, spitting like a pig on a spit roast. Check in to keep updated...peaCe

Sunday 6 June 2010

Curious sound and visuals

Found this when I was deleting tracks off my ccMixter account. I had no idea it had been made. Hopefully someone's made bare money off it and I can swoop in for my cut (get it, cut - very clever!). The track is one of Ashwan's beats that I took and got my boy Morose to lay that sick guitar over; a quick rearrange and chop up and now it's all mine!!! (and everyone else who contributed, of course). Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment