I Am...

My photo
Rhymin' since day... curious is a multi-tasking microphone vandal. Hiphop poetry is the dish of the day. Whether served fresh acapella or over baking hot beats, the elements of this feast are best enjoyed raw. Catch a portion of curious online or on stage, spitting like a pig on a spit roast. Check in to keep updated...peaCe

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Curious&Ashwan-Damn Liar *NEW*



After a lengthy gap while we were handling 'bidnezz' and getting our 'kid game' in order; here's some newness from myself and scouse beat vandal ASHWAN. This a technically a mash-up of one of my spoken word pieces; a beat from another Ashwan project and the first verse I ever recorded with Ashwan (and Swindelli). The result is more consistent than the elements suggest.

No more playin', this is front-line, war time...

No comments:

Post a Comment