I Am...

My photo
Rhymin' since day... curious is a multi-tasking microphone vandal. Hiphop poetry is the dish of the day. Whether served fresh acapella or over baking hot beats, the elements of this feast are best enjoyed raw. Catch a portion of curious online or on stage, spitting like a pig on a spit roast. Check in to keep updated...peaCe

Sunday 21 November 2010

Magnetic Man Live in Maida Vale - sick


They say:
Skream, Benga and Artwork (collectively Magnetic Man) perform 'Perfect Stranger' with vocals from Katy B at our Maida Vegas studios.

I say:
I can't get enough of Magnetic Man at the moment and Katy B is rapidly becoming my second favourite UK female vocalist (after Gudren Eden). I love the maturity that comes out of this return to 90's rave. I feel this track captures the optimism and collectivism that characterised that scene, set against a backdrop of social upheaval and a burgeoning multi-cultural youth who needed an out, Special.

No comments:

Post a Comment