I Am...

My photo
Rhymin' since day... curious is a multi-tasking microphone vandal. Hiphop poetry is the dish of the day. Whether served fresh acapella or over baking hot beats, the elements of this feast are best enjoyed raw. Catch a portion of curious online or on stage, spitting like a pig on a spit roast. Check in to keep updated...peaCe

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Down with HPA?


This is a throw up I did this morning for Hillingdon Play Association. After a bit of a cock-up with them bringing the wrong trailer and a couple of monsoon-esque downpours, I managed to get this piece up. It was not a piece I had planned to do as the trailer was already painted and I was just filling time until the blank trailer arrived. Still it looks pretty tough I reckon, and it's always fun getting paid to paint. More picture soon.

peaCe

No comments:

Post a Comment